In a world where everything is connected, COVAL is innovating once more by unveiling the LEMCOM series: the first vacuum pump on EtherNet/IP fieldbus.
The best of the technology at the service of flexibility and productivity.
A setting for every application.
- Maximum intelligence /minimal bulk
- One EtherNet/IP LEMCOM "master" module controls 1 to 15 secondary LEMCOM modules
- Master module is a fully-integrated pump
- Dedicated Coval bus between master and secondary modules
- Simplified wiring and installation
- Embedded 2-port switch
- IP65 / M8 standard connectors
- Configuration, control and diagnostic at distance: integrated web server, configuration software.
The LEMCOM is based on an innovative, efficient product structure:
- The "master" module manages communication on the fieldbus, assures management of the "secondary" modules and is a fully-integrated vacuum pump. Its 2 communication ports enable a continuous fieldbus.
- The "secondary" modules are interconnected with the "master" module via the COVAL bus.
Contact between the "master" module and the "secondary" modules is confirmed by an M8 connecting bridge for island configurations or by a M8/M8 cable for configurations based on remote modules.Advantages:
This product structure guarantees flexibility in selection, enabling use of LEMCOMs in stand-alone, island or mixed configurations. As a result, vacuum generators may be placed in close proximity to the application, guaranteeing a reduction:
- in gripping time
- in cycle time
- in energy consumption.
Because setup and diagnosis of the LEMCOM is carried out remotely, it is not necessary to install them in easily accessible zones.
For user manual, AOI, and relevant files, please visit http://www.coval-inc.com/products/mini-vacuum-pumps-with-fieldbus-communication-lemcom-series-3439.h...
- +33 0 4 75 59 92 47