The ACSI integrated servo motor is a cost effective solution for automating additional axes of motion with simple control options via digital I/O or EtherNet/IP.
The ACSI with an integrated servo motor creates a space-saving machine design by eliminating a drive in a cabinet. The ACSI can be controlled with simple digital I/O (24Vdc), analog input (0-10Vdc or 4-20mA) or robust EtherNet/IP. Optimized for linear or rotary operation. With built-in configurations for all of Tolomatic's electric actuators, the ACSI integrated servo motor/drive/controller creates linear motion quickly and easily in the desired linear units. When ordered with a Tolomatic actuator, the ACSI will be mounted to the actuator, configured and tested as a system.
The ACSI integrated servo motor/drive/controller offers these features:
- Nema-23 and Nema-34 frame sizes
- IP65 rating
- M12 connectors
- 10Vdc to 60Vdc input supply
- RPI range: 10 - 100ms
- Dual Ethernet ports supports star, daisy chain and ring topologies
- ODVA conformant and Plugfest certified EtherNet/IP
- Add On Profiles (AOP), Add On Instruction (AOP), and Device Level Ring (DLR) compatibility for seamless integration with Rockwell PLCs
- Options include cables, planetary gearboxes in 3:1, 5:1, and 10:1 and 48Vdc power supplies
- +1 763 478 8000