Temposonics® R-Series V brings very powerful sensor performance to meet the many demands of your application. This series is the long term solution for harsh environments having high levels of shock and vibration. The EtherNet/IP™ sensor supports CIP Sync™ (Common Industrial Protocol) and DLR (Device Level Ring) capabilities. CIP Sync™ offers synchronization between devices in an EtherNet/IP™ network, allowing for increased control coordination in time-critical applications. DLR capability provides a fault-tolerant network so that the sensor can be used in ring connection topologies when reliable continuous system operation is required. In addition, the sensors are available with internal linearization which offers improved linearity for overall higher accuracy of the position measurement values.
- EtherNet/IP™ with CIP Sync and DLR
- Position + velocity measurements for up to 20 magnets
- Field adjustments and diagnostics using the new TempoLink smart assistant
- Extreme accuracy in position measurement, even in highly dynamic applications
- One sensor only for multi-position-measurement for compact construction for the application
- Increased productivity of your application