FOUR ZONE MODULAR POWER CONTROLLER FOR SWIR LAMPS, RESISTIVE LOAD AND TRANSFORMER PRIMARY
unit for independent control of four electrical power control loops.
Extremely compact, with independent controls and advanced diagnostics.
Used to control power for single-phase and 3-phase loads, including high
and low temperature coefficient resistive loads, short wave infrared
lamps (SWIR) and transformer primaries.
- Power 30, 60, 80kW solid state relay
- Current transformers
- Fuses-holder (option)
- 4 universal main inputs
- 4 heat/cool independent PID
- 4 main output internally wired to the SSR
- 4 auxiliary analog inputs (option)
- 4 configurable output (option): relay / logic / TRIAC / continuous
- 2 configurable relay alarm output
- 2 digital inputs
- Standard digital communication: Modbus RTU
- DIN rail or panel mounting
- Fiber weaving
- Heat treatment furnaces
- Wood-working machines
- Glass hardening furnaces