The KUNBUS-GW modular gateways enable different networks to be interconnected without much effort, e.g. an EtherNet/IP network with another common fieldbus network such as DeviceNet.
A gateway always consists of two modules, each of which controls a network protocol and is connected to each other via an overhead plug connection. Each module is integrated into its respective network as a slave device.
Thanks to its modular concept, the gateway offers extremely high adaptability. A quick and flexible reaction to special and short-term changes is possible. In the case of a one-sided protocol change, it is no longer necessary to replace the entire gateway, but only the respective module. KUNBUS modular gateways are available for all common industrial network protocols.
- Mounting: DIN rail (EN50022)
- Power supply: 24 V DC (-15/+20 %)
- Max. power: < 3 W
- Size (W x H x D): approx. 22 x 101 x 115 mm
- Weight: approx. 90 g
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C
- Storage temperature: -25 °C to 70 °C
- Humidity (40 °C): 93 % (non-condensing)
- Casing material: Polycarbonate
- Protection class: IP20
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Galvanic isolation: Yes, up to 1.5 kV
- Certifications: CE, UL (E494534)