Stratos Multi E471N is the latest Stratos process analyzers for Memosens, digital, and analog sensors. Multiparameter and multichannel functionality provides flexibility. High-resolution display for an intuitive, self-explanatory user interface.
Facts and Features
- Communicative: Comprehensive process and diagnostic data can be transmitted directly to the process control system via EtherNet/IP.
- Intuitive: Large widescreen display for a quick overview of all relevant measurement data. Self-explanatory user interface with intuitive icons and multi-color display.
- Multiparameter: Freely combinable process variables pH, ORP, conductivity, and oxygen, also in 2-channel mode. Analog sensors can of course continue to be used for all parameters.
- 1- and 2-channel version
- Multiparameter for pH/ORP/conductivity/oxygen
- Self-explanatory, multi-lingual user interface
- TFT display with full-text menu
- 4-wire transmitter with broad-range power supply 24 ... 230 V AC/DC
- Predictive maintenance for optimal process management: Sensor load diagram, CIP/SIP and autoclaving counter, Sensor diagram, Remaining sensor service life
- Measurement with Memosens, digital, and analog sensors
- Communication: EtherNet/IP or 2 x 0/4…20 mA analog outputs (passive or active)
- Memory cards for data recording, firmware update, and audit trail according to FDA CFR Part 11
- Security package: Sensor assignment, User profiles, Access control
- Menu navigation in several languages to assist the user in correct operation: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese.
The Stratos Multi E471N is suitable for all applications in non-hazardous industries, for example:
- Food & Beverages
- Power Plants
- Water & Wastewater