Increase your machine flexibility with I/O and smart sensors with EtherNet/IP IO-Link master blocks from Balluff.
IO-Link is a universal, smart and easy-to-use standard that is similar to USB but for industrial automation. In addition, you can use simple sensor tool cords for device connection. IO-Link gives un-precedented connectivity to every field level device from data to diagnostics and reduces the total cost of ownership of smart field devices.
- Available in multiple industrial protocols, these blocks are IP67 and have 8x M12 I/O ports.
- Each port can be utilized for up to 2 configurable I/O points or operate as an IO-Link master.
- IO-Link devices available today for use with the EtherNet/IP master:
- SmartLight (LED visualization, stack light, buzzer, bar meter, etc.)
- Discrete & Analog I/O in M8 & M12
- Industrial RFID processors and read/write heads
- Smart Sensors: Ultrasonic, color, pressure, lasers, linear transducers, inductive, capacitive
- Available with DLR capabilities and downloadable Add-on-Instructions for easy integration
- Reduces troubleshooting and maintenance with plug, play and walk-away functionality.
- +1 800 543 8390