The CPX-Terminal is a cost effective and flexible electrical I/O terminal which can be combined with valve islands. It has a maximum capacity of 512 I/O.
Together with the highly modular valve terminals MPA or VTSA, an optimal synthesis of pneumatics and electrics are possible. Both valve families can mix different valve sizes and support all usual valve functions. The MPA system can be expanded to a maximum number of 64 valve positions and up to 128 valve coils. In addition proportional valves, pressure sensors modules and power separations can be integrated inside the MPA platform. The VTSA family supports flow rates of up to 1500l/m and complies to the ISO 15407-2 and ISO 5599-2 standards.
- Versatile connection scheme in high protection rate
- Variable power supply capability
- Easily-serviced electronic I/O for analogue and digital signals
- Function integration of pneumatic and electronic drive technologies
- Combination with decentral valve – and I/O modules
- Complete diagnostics for fast error detection
- Remote access via Ethernet for diagnostics and configuration
- +1 800 99 Festo