ASCO Numatics G3 fieldbus manifolds have incorporated the latest in fieldbus electronic technology. Each fieldbus module incorporates an innovative integrated graphic display allowing for expanded commissioning capabilities as well as easy to read visual status and diagnostics. G3 electronics are extremely flexible incorporating pneumatic valves and I/O in a centralized fashion or distributed as valves, valves with I/O, I/O, or both. Exceptional capacity, one node can address up to 1200 Inputs / 1200 Outputs. Manifolds can drive up to 128 valve solenoids and 16 manifolds can be driven from one communication module. An ARM (Auto Recovery Module) is available that stores the node settings in case of a critical failure; after power up the ARM disconnects from critical internal circuitry.
The G3 Electronics Platform connects to the 500, 2000, ISO 5599/2 and ISO 15407-2 series valve platforms allowing for maximum flexibility.
- Supports QuickConnect
- Embedded two port switch
- Device Level Ring (DLR) compatibility
- View & manually set IP address & Subnet Mask
- Digital I/O, Analog I/O, and Specialty Modules
- SPEEDCON ½ Turn I/O Connections
- Short Circuit Protected I/O
- Centralized/Distributed manifolds use same I/O Moduleses
- +1 888 686 2842