The Pepperl+Fuchs IC-KP-B12-V45 RFID controller is part of the most versatile RFID controller family available today. This unified interface concept means it can be used with many open tagging technologies. By selecting an appropriate Read/Write head, applications calling for low or high frequency tags are solved without changing the PLC software. Read heads with Read/Write range from a few inches to over 10 ft can be used. One IDENT Control can handle four Read/Write heads, operating completely independent from one another.
This controller makes extensive use of the mapping flexibility offered by EtherNet/IP and is identical to the mapping used on the DeviceNet sister product (IC-KP-B7-V95.) The integrated web server with mail client allows users to initiate Read/Write commands via web browser. The mail client can be configured to inform maintenance personnel of system abnormalities.
- Four read/write points per controller
- DIN and Field Mounting; IP67
- Flexible mapping concept
- Supports LF, HF and Giga-Hertz tags
- All electrical connections via quick disconnects
- LCD display for configuration and data readout
- Integrated Web server and Mail client
- PCCC support for users with Allen-Bradley PLC5 and SLC5/05
- CE , and c(UL) approvals
- Ethernet/IP and DeviceNet map identically to make PLC programming interchangeable
- +1 330 486 0117