The FL SWITCH 7000 series from Phoenix Contact are Layer 2 Managed Ethernet Switches suitable for industrial applications. These switches can be used universally in all EtherNet/IP™ and non-EtherNet/IP™ automation networks. They provide high flexibility in the network design with up to four fiber ports and increase network speed thanks to gigabit transmission.
Features and advantages at a glance:
- Support the Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) for integration into EtherNet/IP™ control systems
- Integrate Device Level Ring (DLR) redundancy protocol for EtherNet/IP™ with switch-over times less than 3 ms
- Offer gigabit combo ports for the integration of EtherNet/IP™ networks on field level to redundant (gigabit) backbone or production networks and the operation in an automation cell
- Provide preconfigured faceplate visualizations for application with Rockwell Studio 5000® and FactoryTalk® View
- Support multicast functions for EtherNet/IP™, such as IGMP snooping, multicast source detection, and auto query port