ProSoft Technology's EtherNet/IP to IEC 61850 gateway enables monitoring of Intelligent Electronic Devices such as protection relays on an IEC-61850 network by Rockwell Automation Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) on an EtherNet/IP network. The gateway supports EtherNet/IP real time I/O connections and/or messaging of data. The EtherNet/IP to IEC 61850 gateway supports up to 10 connections with a maximum of 500 bytes of Input data and 496 bytes of output data per I/O connection. The supplied configuration utility creates application specific Add-On Instructions to be used in a RSLogix 5000, allowing the IEC 61850 tags to seamlessly map into Rockwell Automation controller. This feature reduces setup/configuration time of a network, and greatly eases troubleshooting on the network.
- IEC 61850 obtains data from a maximum of up to 20 IED devices
- Maximum of up to 2500 words in and 2480 words out, via I/O connection
- Configuration utility integrates tightly with RSLogix 5000
- Configuration archive and diagnostics
- Import configured IED files for IEC 61850 devices
- EIP-61850 Configuration manager software (supplied) provides a drag and drop user interface
- +1 661 716 5100