The ArmorStart Dual Port Ethernet/IP Distributed Motor Controllers are integrated, pre-engineered, combination starters for full-voltage and reversing; and variable frequency drive applications. The ArmorStart offers a robust IP 67/NEMA Type 4 enclosure design, which is suitable for water wash down environments. The modular "plug and play" design offers simplicity in wiring the installation. The quick disconnects for the I/O, communications, and motor connection reduce the wiring time and eliminate wiring errors.
The Dual Port Ethernet/IP implementation supports Linear and Device Level Ring network topologies. The ArmorStart offers, as standard, 4 inputs and 2 outputs to be used with sensors and actuators for monitoring the application process. The ArmorStart's LED status indication and built-in diagnostics capabilities allows ease of maintenance and troubleshooting. The optional Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) keypad allows for local start/stop control at the ArmorStart Distributed Motor Controller.
- Robust IP67/Nema Type 4 enclosure rating
- Modular Plug and Play Design
- Quick Disconnect connections for I/O, communications and motor
- 4 Inputs and 2 Outputs (Expandable with ArmorPoint®)
- Embedded Ethernet switch and support for Linear and Device Level Ring network topologies.