Whether asynchronous AC drives or synchronous servo drives – MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters control all types of drive systems. The variety of options available in MOVIDRIVE® means the system can be expanded in a flexible manner due to the modular concept.
From simple speed control to positioning tasks or dynamic applications, MOVIDRIVE® drive inverters let you implement even the most challenging applications in a user-friendly and reliable manner.
Overview of expanded functions of the MOVIDRIVE® series in standard design:
- Integrated "safe stop" safety function according to
EN954-1, category 3
- Plug-in service module for simple and fast transmission of unit data for servicing purposes
- Simpler startup through the "electronic nameplate" in conjunction with HIPERFACE encoder
- Keypad with full matrix display and online language selection
- Jerk-limited acceleration
- Field bus interfaces to DeviceNet & EtherNet/IP,
PROFIBUS, PROFINET, Interbus, CANopen, ModbusTCP
- Voltage supply sources:
* 3 x 200 ... 240 V ± 10 % / 1.5 ... 37.0 kW
* 3 x 380 ... 500 V ± 10 % / 0.55 ... 160.0 kW
- +49 7251 75 0