The ACS is an extremely easy-to-use servo controller and servo driver developed specifically to be used with electric actuators. The ACS servo controller/servo driver is also offered with NEMA23 & 34 servo motors which are pre-tuned making the entire servo system very simple to deploy with electric actuators.
- Index Move mode: 4, 8, or 16 move commands (absolute, incremental, jog, force or home) commanded via digital inputs
- Pneumatic mode: Electric actuator digital input logic mimics any pneumatic cylinder/valve combination
- Analog Position mode: Infinite positioning capability via 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA analog input
- Modbus RTU Network Mode over RS485, provides infinite positioning capability using Modbus RTU protocol
- Adjustable motion profile parameters (velocity, accel/decel, force). Parameters are independently configurable for each move.
- Zone output based on position
- Force move based on motor current
- Configurable digital I/O (24 Vdc Opto-Isolated)(NPN or PNP)
- Offered with NEMA23 & 34 servo motors which are pre-tuned for stability and ease-of-use.
ETHERNET/IP OPTION Includes all capabilities of Basic drive plus:
- Infinite positioning with EtherNet/IP CIP I/O commands
- Dual port with internal switch for daisy chaining
- Analog output echoing actuator position
- +1 763 478 4437