The 1000-series drive family consists of various drives to fit your application needs. The V1000 is a compact open loop vector drive for your small motor needs. Fan and pump applications can use the P1000, tailored to provide energy savings in those applications. For more demanding applications, the general purpose A1000 drive would be a viable choice, offering open and closed loop capability. All parameters, diagnostics, and operational commands are accessible via the EtherNet/IP option board.
There are two options to choose from: single port RJ45 connector or dual port RJ45 connector.
- Power rating from 1/8 HP to 1000HP
- Voltage Ratings: 200-240V Single or Three-Phase, 380-480V Three-Phase, 600V Three-Phase
- Induction Motor (IM) or Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PM) control
- Open and closed loop control
- Keypad diagnostics
- Environmentally Friendly: Compliant with RoHS # Removable terminal block with automatic parameter backup function
- Long Life: 28 years mean-time-between-failures
- Webpage diagnostics
- +1 800 YASKAWA (927-5292)