The old "home-run" wiring approach has proven too costly and inflexible for today's machine designers. Distributed I/O has become an essential part of OEM machine design and an accepted method for users to reduce their cost by eliminating long wire runs between field devices and the control system.
- 16 Input ports
- 8 Output ports
- 16 Configurable I/O ports
- 8 Input/8 Output ports
- 4 IO-Link/12 Configurable I/O ports
- Ability to expand with up to 4 IO-Link devices to RFID, analog cannels, valve manifolds, and smart sensors.
- Highly visible status LEDs help eliminate the chance of them becoming unreadable in harsh environments
- Powerful and safe outputs - 2A output current with low-trip overload protection with LED indication and a latching feature for easy troubleshooting
- Robust, full metal housing survives being hit, improperly mounted, covered with debris, and splashed with caustic liquids
- Externally mounted rotary dial switches for easy addressing and baud rate setting, with no downloading required
- High-density inputs allow dual input points per connector which enables the use of splitters to double the input count as well as support sensors with two outputs
- Super low-profile housing helps keep cables tucked in safely out of harms way
- +1 800 543 8390
An ODVA Declaration of Conformity has been issued for the product(s) described on this page.
This Declaration confirms that the product(s) passed
conformance and related testing at an ODVA vendor-independent
Test Service Provider.