Brad SST network interfaces for DeviceNet are ideal for applications where high-performance, control and reliability are required. Backed by superior support and service, SST network interfaces support a wide range of bus formats and can be found in many applications; operator interface, HMI, PC control, network diagnostics.
- cULus and ODVA Conformance
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 (32/64 bit) drivers
- Operating temperature range of 0-60 C
- Complimentary software tools
Bus Formats Supported Include:
- Universal PCI bus (3.3V/5V)
- In-cabinet stand-alone version (SST Remote DeviceNet Scanner)
- PCIe (in development)
Newer interface capabilities eliminate the use of PC slots. The USB format is ideal for network configuration and diagnostics with a lap-top PC. While the Remote DeviceNet Scanner is a stand-alone package that is DIN rail mountable. It allows PC slots to be freed up by placing the scanner cards remotely as well as the DeviceNet application to be managed across the Ethernet LAN.
- +1 877 427 0850