1769 Compact I/O is a new PLC-style I/O platform, offering industry leading features. It utilizes the latest design technology for superior performance, functionality, and ease of use. It can be used to expand the local base I/O of Allen-Bradley packaged controllers such as the MicroLogix™ 1500 or as distributed I/O with the appropriate adapter.
Compact I/O has two analog modules that provide 14 bits plus sign maximum resolution. This allows the modules to be used in applications where the need to detect small changes in the analog input is vital. It also helps the ability to make small changes to the final control element is important.
- Innovative rack-free design, which reduces system costs and inventory
- Modular, high-density I/O termination to reduce panel space requirements
- Integrated high-performance serial I/O bus
- Feature-rich I/O functionality to address a wide range of applications
- Front removal/insertion, which reduces time for initial system assembly and product replacement
- Broad application coverage through 24V dc sink/source and 120/240V ac I/O, relay, and analog I/O