The 1738-ADN DeviceNet ArmorPoint™ I/O Adapter communicates to a DeviceNet master, allowing connectivity from field-based I/O devices to the DeviceNet network through the ArmorPoint I/O system. The autobaud feature will automatically set the data rate of the adapter for any DeviceNet network. With 2-8 point granularity, ArmorPoint I/O supports installations requiring "just enough" I/O of any mix of I/O signal types. Versions of the adapter exist to support both thin and thick media connectivity. The complete ArmorPoint I/O system includes IO modules, power supplies, extension cables and an interface to the ArmorStart™ IP67 Motor Starter.
- Up to 63 ArmorPoint I/O modules per adapter
- Up to 252 digital, 128 analog I/O per DN node
- Remote diagnostics and status indicators tool-less installation
- Electronic I/O module ID's protect system
- Maximum speed with COS backplane, and network configuration
- Quick-Disconnects for maintenance efficiency