1791D CompactBlock I/O is an easy-to-use, space efficient, and cost-effective distributed I/O solution for 24V dc and analog applications. CompactBlock I/O products include a built-in network adapter, I/O circuitry, power supply and wiring terminations in a single package. Applications such as conveyor systems, palletizers, sortation machines, packaging, on-vehicle and operator push-button panels are a few of the many applications where it can be used.
- Autobaud capabilities where the module automatically matches system baud rate
- Rotary node address switches reduce commissioning time
- Select off-to-on and on-to-off filters best suited for your application
- 10-30 V range accomodates a broad range of applications
- Isolated input and output power enables use of separate power supply voltages for groups of I/O points
- Input circuits are IEC/NEMA Type 3 compatible with a wide range of sensors (Types 1 and 2)
- Isolated input and output power enables protects outputs against short circuit or over current conditions such as accidental miswiring
- Hardware watchdog puts outputs in a known state if hardware fails
- Removable terminal block for ease of maintenance
- Base blocks and expansion blocks available in a wide range of configurations for up to 32 points per node
- DeviceLogix™ enabled for localized, simple control functions for faster sense-to activation times of discrete devices.