The 1734-ADNX POINT I/O Adapter allows connectivity of traditional field sensors and I/O devices to DeviceNet via a rich assortment of modular I/O that makes up the POINT I/O system. The 1734-ADNX also offers connectivity to two DeviceNet networks. On the primary network the 1734-ADNX is a slave to a DeviceNet master. On the subnet expansion network it is a master to up to 63 other DeviceNet I/O devices. The subnet expansion connector allows standard DeviceNet devices to be located up to 1000 meters (3000+ feet) from the DeviceNet Master operating at a different baud rate than the master network. Devices on the subnet network and POINT I/O modules are viewed by the main DeviceNet Master as a single node. The 1734-ADNX features optical and functional isolation between field devices, which improves troubleshooting for faults, and prevents a device on the subnet from faulting the Master DeviceNet Network.
- Up to 63 field devices and I/O modules of DeviceNet expansion appear as one node on main DeviceNet link.
- Up to 500 meters of DeviceNet expansion
- Supports Automatic Configuration of DeviceNet checkmark compliant devices.
- Supports Auto Device Replace (ADR)
- Up to 63 total devices and POINT I/O modules per Adapter
- Configurable subnet isolated from main DeviceNet network