The Murrelektronik Manifold Module (MMM) is an effective way to integrate MAC valves into any Ethernet/IP network. The MMM bus node is a stand-alone device with a SUB-D 44 connector pre-molded on the back. It can also be ordered with an optional adaptor to allow for fast connection to most pneumatic valve manifolds.
- IP67 rated, fully potted
- Available in two forms: either a 16 or a 32 solenoid output capability
- Each with output power up to 5.4W per solenoid or maximum power consumption of 4A
- Integrated Ethernet switch for bus continuation to other Ethernet capable devices
- Standard M12 5-pole connection for the power supply allows for the separation of module power from output power
- Short-circuit and actuator overload protection
- Web browser for IP address setting and diagnostic
- +1 888 230 6877
An ODVA Declaration of Conformity has been issued for the product(s) described on this page.
This Declaration confirms that the product(s) passed
conformance and related testing at an ODVA vendor-independent
Test Service Provider.