Bulletin 842E-CM Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP™ Absolute Encoders are designed for motion control applications that require feedback-only axes. These encoders support the standard motion instruction set in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ application. By providing auxiliary feedback directly through an EtherNet/IP network, these encoders eliminate the need for point-to-point wiring. You can use them in a variety of network topologies such as linear, ring, or star. These encoders leverage CIP Sync, a time synchronization extension that is fully compliant with IEEE 1588.
- Provides EtherNet/IP Interface that is compliant with IEEE 1588
- Offers high resolution feedback through single-turn and multi-turn options
- Supports Ethernet topologies including linear, ring and star
- Provides easy IP addressing
- IP67 protection class
- Available in solid and hollow shafts