Targeted for Ethernet/IP slave communications, the Texas Instruments Sitara AM335x development platform allows designers to implement Ethernet/IP communications standards in a broad range of industrial automation equipment. It enables low foot print designs in applications such as industrial automation, factory automation or industrial communication with minimal external components and with best in class low power performance.
- AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 processor-based design enables 30% system BOM savings by eliminating external ASIC/FPGA
- Access to other peripherals and interfaces for a scalable HMI, PLC and I/O solution
- Free board support package and industrial software development kit from TI
- Support other industrial communications with the same hardware (e.g., EtherCAT, PROFIBUS, PROFINET and more)
- Production ready development platform sub-system which includes schematics, BOM, user guides, application notes, white paper, software, demos and more