New controller that covers functions and high-speed processing required for machine control and safety, reliability and maintainability.
- Integration of Logic and Motion in one CPU.
- Conforms to IEC 61131-3 (JIS B 3503) standard programming and PLCopen function blocks for Motion Control. Programming with variables allows users to create complex programs efficiently.
- Fast and accurate control by synchronizing all fieldnetwork devices, such as vision sensors, servo drives, and field devices, with the PLC and Motion Engines.
- Offers speed without compromising on reliability and robustness expected from PLCs.
- Complete RAS functions: Transmission frame error check, timeout, bus diagnosis, Watchdog (WDT), memory check, and topology check, etc.
- Ideal for large-scale, fast, and high-accurate control with up to 64 axes. (NJ501)
- Ideal for small-scale control with up to 8 axes. (NJ301)
- Ideal for simple machines. (NJ101 [Declaration of Conformity on this page])
- Linear and circular interpolation.
- Electronic gear and cam synchronization.
- The Controller can be directly connected to a database. No special Unit, software, nor middleware is required.(NJ501-**20/NJ101-*020)
- The NJ501 SECS/GEM CPU Unit has built-in the SECS/GEM communications functions which are the standards in the semiconductor industry. (NJ501-1340)
- Parallel link robot control function. (NJ501-4**0)
An ODVA Declaration of Conformity has been issued for the product(s) described on this page.
This Declaration confirms that the product(s) passed
conformance and related testing at an ODVA vendor-independent
Test Service Provider.