Coriolis mass flow meter identifies flow rate by directly measuring mass flow and density of fluids over a wide range of process temperatures with a high degree of accuracy. With an unobstructed, open flow design, RCT1000 Coriolis meters are suitable for a variety of fluids such as slurries and other viscous, nonconductive fluids that are difficult to measure with other technologies. The Coriolis design and measurement principle allows the meter to be an exceptional device in measuring homogeneous suspensions and slurries; vegetable oils and fats; adhesives, glues or binding materials; coatings and hardeners; dyes, fragrances, vitamins and other additives.
- Highly accurate measurement of mass flow and density
- Derive concentration of homogenous liquids containing two components
- Open flow path
- Low maintenance operation
- Flexible integration options with batch and PID control
- Advanced fluid diagnostic software