- SIL3 / SIL 2 – EtherNet/IP CIP Safety rotary encoder in industrial standard size 58mm
- Redundant layout (KAT4): two fully independent multiturn absolute encoders in the size of a single one
- Incremental output as an option (HTL, TTL, sincos)
- EtherNet/IP Protocoll (Encoder-Object, DHCP, Programmable software gear, speed signal)
- CIPsafety Protokoll (speed signal, programmable software gear, preset adjustment)
Absolute rotary encoder in standard dimensions of 58mm holds a true absolute multi-turn double rotary encoder system with integrated safety evaluation. Secured position data (“Safe Position” – SLP) are transmitted via secured bus system to the safety controller (CIP Safety protocol via EtherNet/IP). Depending on safety requirement of the specific applications, CD_582+FS fulfil maximum safety standard SIL3, PLe. They are available as well in an optimized version to meet SIL2, PLd requirements.
Available as CDV582 (solid shaft), CDH582 (hollow shaft) and CDS (blind shaft) type.
- +49 74252280