This is a palm-sized compact driver for stepper motors compatible with EtherNet/IP. This driver can be installed in a narrow space due to a compact size of 69 x 56 x 30 mm (W x D x H) and lightweight of 110 g. It is compatible with battery power sources of 24 VDC and 48 VDC.
The motor is equipped with a battery-less multi-rotation absolute encoder. There are various advantages including no need of return-to-home operation and an external sensor. In addition to basic information such as motor position, speed and load, temperature and travel amount can be monitored. This information can be utilized for status monitoring and predictive maintenance of your equipment.
- Output (Scanner → Adapter): 40 bytes
- Input (Adapter → Scanner): 56 bytes
- RPI range: 1 - 3200ms
- Dual Ethernet ports supports star, daisy chain and ring(DLR:Device Level Ring) topologies
- Main power supply : 24 VDC/48 VDC±5%, 0.4 to 3.7 A
- Control power supply : 24 VDC/48 VDC±5%, 0.15 A (0.4 A for motor with electromagnetic brake)
- Operating ambient temperature : 0 to +50℃ (+32 to +122℉) (non-freezing)