AZX offers a servo driver which is applicable to EtherNet/IP communication.
Since this product performs high torque characteristics in high-speed range, it is suitable for the positioning applications with large travel amounts. AZX has a built-in controller type driver, thus sequence functions such as linked operation, timer setting between different operations, conditional branching, and loop, etc. are available.
AZX motor is equipped with a battery-free mechanical type absolute sensor (ABZO sensor). Since it applies to an absolute system, no home sensor or limit sensor is required. In addition, since it is a mechanical type sensor, battery is not required for position holding. Motor position information is mechanically controlled by a mechanical sensor. Since the basic operation of this product is same as our AZ series, it will be easy to use both products in the same equipment.
- Output (Scanner → Adapter): 40 bytes
- Input (Adapter → Scanner): 56 bytes
- RPI range: 1 to 3200ms
- Network topology: Star, Linear bus, Ring (DLR: Device Level Ring)
- Rated Output Power ： 400W, 600W
- Rated Speed ： 3000 r/min
- Maximum Speed ： 5500 r/min
- Detector ：
Mechanical Absolute Encoder
1 rotation 16bits, multiple rotations ±900 rotations (1800 rotations)
- Main Power Supply :
Three-phase 200-240 VAC -15～+6% (50/60Hz)
Single-phase 200-240 VAC -15～+6% (50/60Hz)
- Control Power Supply : 24 VDC±5%
- Operating Ambient Temperature : 0 to +55℃ (+32 to +131℉) (non-freezing)