The new line of BL20 Ethernet gateways may be controlled by a PLC or setup as a completely separate system, all while using a centralized server to monitor operations without ever having to change the existing control system.
- Gateway has a standard PS2 programming port and visible rotary address switches
- I/O modules are replaceable without disconnecting power or removing wiring
- I/O modules are color coded and keyed to prevent insertion of an incorrect module
- The wiring base is available in screw or tension clamp terminations
- Pin and socket connections between the bases provide a reliable electrical connection
- End plate provides a mechanical termination of the BL20 system and guarantees vibration resistance of the system
- One BL20 system can handle up to 74 electronic modules
- RFID interface is available
- Available with programmable controller on board to provide de-centralized control capability of I/O
- CoDeSys software is FREE IEC 61131-3 programming environment used to program gateways
- OPC server capability is available to provide real-time I/O data to any existing OPC solution
- DIN rail mount
- I/O assistant software is FREE optional assistance for online or offline engineering, parameter set-up, documentation, commissioning, and diagnostics
- +1 800 544 7769
An ODVA Declaration of Conformity has been issued for the product(s) described on this page.
This Declaration confirms that the product(s) passed
conformance and related testing at an ODVA vendor-independent
Test Service Provider.