Altivar Process is the new comprehensive range of variable speed drives from Schneider Electric, covering the majority of industrial applications with two series:
- ATV600: drives focused on fluid management and processing and energy saving.
- ATV900: drives focused on maximum productivity with exceptional motor control and connectivity.
Depending on customer requirements, Altivar Process drives are available as wall-mounting, floor-standing, and optimized solutions for integration in cabinets.
- Process efficiency:
- Motor performance and connectivity
- Excellent motor performance on any type of motor
- Ethernet dual port offers maximum services such as connection to the control room and process transparency
- Network service helps ensure operation continuity even in case of connection breakdown
- Web server and data logging help reduce downtime through fast troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Complete control of your applications
- Maximize your application performance by using drive-to-drive communication: total control of any kind of coupling in master/slave applications
- Total management and flexibility of speed and torque on rigid and elastic coupling
- Asset monitoring functions to increase production and reduce downtime.
- Real-time intelligence:
- Web server and services via Ethernet
- Embedded Web server interface based on the Ethernet network gives you process
monitoring with your daily working tools.
- Local and remote access to energy use and customized dashboards means your energy is
visible anywhere, any time, on PC, tablet, or smartphone.
- Simple integration in PLC environments
- Easy integration thanks to standardized FDT/DTM and ODVA technology
- Supported by predefined EcoStruxure Control Expert libraries
- Easy access via PC, tablet, or smartphone > Robust connection via Ethernet.
- Sophisticated service concept:
- Modular design provides easy spare parts logistics
- Optimized maintenance costs due to dynamic maintenance schedule, with integrated
monitoring of individual components
- Simple exchange of power modules and fans
- Quick assistance with dynamic QR codes and Customer Care App
- Green product:
- Green product Designed to have a smaller carbon footprint:
- The Green Premium product label, Schneider Electric’s eco-mark, indicates your compliance with international environmental standards such as:
- RoHS-2 according to EU directive e 2002/95
- REACH according to EU regulation 1907/2006
- IEC 62635: The end-of-life instructions comply with.