The MRC01 is a robot controller that can easily introduce and control self-made robots in three steps of "initial setting," "operation programming," and "operation check."
Self-made robots using αSTEP AZ Series products including actuators equipped with AZ Series can be controlled.
Using the "MRC Studio Programming Software" makes the setting and programming.
Following the setup wizard, you can easily make the "initial setting" by simply selecting the robot type and inputting the length of arms and other items. In addition, expert knowledge such as ladder program is not necessary for programming since the GUI is easy to operate intuitively. The created operation program can also be checked by the 3D simulator function. The robot controller MRC01 can be controlled via EtherNet/IP or using I/O signals.
- Output (Scanner → Adapter): 2 to 228 bytes
- Input (Adapter → Scanner): 2 to 228 bytes
- RPI range: 10 to 3200ms
- Network topology: Star, Linear bus, Ring(DLR:Device Level Ring)
- Power supply : 24 VDC±10%, 0.2 A
- Control input: Number of input points: 8
- Control output: Number of output points: 8
- Number of control axes: Maximum 7 axes (It is the number of axes including an end effector. A single unit of the robot can be controlled with this controller.)
- Operating ambient temperature : 0 to +55℃ (+32 to +131℉) (non-freezing)